Brand campaign, visual identity and print programme for a multi-purpose charity.
St. Margaret’s House is one of the oldest community charities in East London. Founded in 1889, it has carried out invaluable social, cultural and wellbeing work throughout the years, being at the heart of the community since its inception.
With the charity’s new strategy focusing on two of the contemporary needs of East Londoners: accessible wellbeing and arts, there was a clear need for a brand revival.
Build on the legacy while designing a powerful identity, inclusive of all of the main projects of the organisation, using a lively and contemporary aesthetic.